We hope you’re delighted with your order. If you’re not perfectly satisfied, you may request a return for your item(s) within 28 days. You will then have a further 14 days following your request to return unsuitable items.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES
Returning an item may incur a charge. Select your shipping destination to display the applicable cost.
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo the Democratic Republic of the
Cote D Ivoire
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Isle of Man
Korea Republic of
Lao Peoples Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia the Former Yugoslav Republic of
Micronesia Federated States of
Moldova Republic of
Montenegro Republic of
Northern Mariana Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Serbia Republic of
Spain - Canary Islands
Tanzania United Republic of
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom - Guernsey
United Kingdom - Jersey
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands British
Virgin Islands U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGE
HOW TO USE OUR RETURNS SERVICE
1. If you have placed your order via Guest Checkout, you will need to create an account. Otherwise, sign in as normal. Go to your Order History and click the ‘RETURN ITEMS’ button next to the order you want to return.
2. Select the products you want to return and provide a reason for return from the dropdown menu. Click ‘REVIEW RETURN’.
3. Select your preferred refund method and click ‘BOOK COLLECTION’.
4. You can now book collection online or over the phone. You will need to confirm your collection address and date for pick up.
5. You should now have a Returns Authorisation Number (RMF) – write this in the designated section on the return invoice that came with your order.
6. Pack the items. Use the original packaging provided to wrap the item(s) you are returning. Ensure the previous delivery label is covered with one of the returns labels. Don’t have a returns label or return invoice? Please contact Customer Care on +47 (00) 95 00 41 41 or email email@example.com
7. Upon collection, hand the parcel and returns invoice to the driver. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed by HOUSE OF HENNIE AS at our distribution centre. If you need any assistance, please contact Customer Care on +47 (00) 95 00 41 41 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment method. The original shipping charges will not be refunded. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers, if your refund is being issued as HOUSE OF HENNIE AS credit, this will show on your account as soon as your refund is processed. If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at Customer Care on +47 (00) 95 00 41 41 or email email@example.com.
Please read our return policy carefully to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
You have 28 days from receipt of your order to request your returns number. You will receive your returns number by email. Unsuitable items must then be returned within 14 days of receiving your returns number.
Returns outside this window may be accepted at our discretion.
To ensure your return is covered by our returns policy and does not encounter a delay, items must be returned using the original packaging provided and from the same country to which they were delivered. Items returned from a different country may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs. You can return using any secure means but we may not accept liability.
If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual returns policy. You can also choose to receive your refund as a HOUSE OF HENNIE AS credit, which will enable you to purchase a replacement item quickly and seamlessly.
The item(s) should be returned in perfect condition, with all HOUSE OF HENNNIE and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact Customer Care on +47 (00) 95 00 41 41 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. immediately.
Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags, and tags should be included in your return.
Products returns unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manufacturing fault), we can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team.