FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
2. HOW DO I MAKe A PURCHASE?
3. CAN I ORDER BY TELEPHONE?
4. HOW DO I FIND A SPECIFIC ITEM?
5. HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK?
6. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DOES MATCHESFASHION ACCEPT?
7. IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ONLINE AT MATCHESFASHION?
8. HOW WILL I KNOW IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED MY ORDER?
9. WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
10. CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER INSTEAD?
11. AM I ABLE TO TRACK MY ORDER?
12. CAN I EXCHANGE MY ORDER?
13. HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
14. IN WHAT PACKAGING WILL MY GOODS BE DELIVERED?
15. WILL MATCHESFASHION HAVE SEASONAL SALES?
16. I HAVE REQUESTED A REFUND TO CREDIT. HOW DOES IT WORK?
17. IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT PRIVATE?
18. HOW DO I KEEP MY ACCOUNT SAFE?
19. WHY HAS MY ACCOUNT BEEN LOCKED?
20. HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE?
21. WHAT IF I HAVE ENTERED AN INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS?.
1. COVID-19 related queries What are you doing to ensure safety?We are adhering to all appropriate health and hygiene standards in line with guidance from the World Health Organisation. We are maintaining the highest standards of hygiene at all of our physical locations and ensuring our people only report for work if they are fit and healthy.What about the safety of your drivers?Our delivery partners continue to monitor the health of their drivers closely; vehicles are disinfected daily and drivers are washing their hands and using hand sanitiser regularly.How do I return products if I can’t visit the post office/a parcel drop-off location due to movement restrictions? We organise pick-ups directly from your home, so there is no need to go to a post office or other drop-off location. Are you operating a normal delivery service? Yes – we are delivering as normal, we take the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers seriously. We have now reopened our stores, following NO Government guidelines, and are proactively addressing any risks associated with Covid-19. See our Covid-19 Risk Assessment. If my order is delayed does that affect my returns period? No, you have 28 days from receipt of your order to request a return, and a further 14 days following your return request to return the items to us. If, for any reason, you cannot make your return request or arrange collection in this time please contact our customer care team so we can assist you.Can deliveries be contact free? Yes contact-free delivery continues to be available to request from your courier upon delivery.
2. How do I make a purchase? Making a purchase is easy. Wherever you see a product you can shop it: simply select your size and click ‘Add to Bag’. Your chosen item will appear in your shopping bag on the top right of the screen; as you continue to shop or browse the site you can hover over or click on the bag to see its contents in the ‘mini bag’ at any time. When you’re ready to place your order, select Proceed to Checkout from the mini bag and follow the straightforward prompts to complete our one-step checkout process. If you have any problems, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +47 (0)95 00 41 41— available 08.00-20.00, Monday-Friday .
3. Can I order by telephone? Yes — call us with details of the item you wish to purchase and your billing information and we will process your order. Customer Care is available on or +47 (0)95 00 41 41,MONAY-FRIDAY.
4. How do I find a specific item? If you know exactly what you are looking for, you can search our online store by product category under the Shop menu, or by designer under the Designers menu. Once you have selected your desired category or designer, you can filter the listings further using the options on the left of the page. Throughout the site there is also a search function in the top right-hand corner, which can be used to look for products using keywords or a web code, if you know it.
5. How do I know if an item is in stock? Most items shown are in stock. When you roll over a product, you can immediately see its size availability. If a size is greyed out in the rollover, or marked as sold out in the drop-down on the product page, this means the item is out of stock in that size. Items that are not yet in stock may be marked Coming Soon: add these items to your wishlist and you will receive an email when they land. Please note that even if a product is in your shopping bag, it isn’t reserved, and will be available to other customers while you are browsing.
6. What payment methods does House of Hennie accept? We accept the following major credit cards: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Klarna.
7. Is it safe to use my credit card online at House of Hennie? We work hard to ensure your purchase is safe and secure. For your protection, all orders go through a rigorous fraud-checking process.
8. How will I know if you have received my order? After you place your order, you will receive an email acknowledging your order has been received. This does not mean that we have confird your order: only after your credit-card details have been approved, the delivery address has been verified and the items located will your order be accepted and the items shipped. At this point you will receive a second email from us confirming your order. If any of the items you have ordered are unavailable from our warehouse, we will try our best to locate them from our suppliers. If this is not possible you will be quickly informed of the out-of-stock pieces and your payment for the items will not be processed.
9. When will I receive my order? Orders are delivered Monday to Friday. On the day of delivery, a nominated time-slot will be sent to you via text as an approximate window but this is not guaranteed. For all orders placed delivery will be 1-2 weeks, customers will receive an email containing a tracking link allowing them to track their delivery, live, direct to their door.
10. Can I collect my order instead? For security reasons, and because your order must be signed for, we do not partner with local pick-up or service points. We also do not offer redirections. For further information, please contact Customer Care on email email@example.com.
11. Am I able to track my order? Yes. When we dispatch your order for delivery you will receive a unique tracking number by email. Once in receipt of this tracking number you can check the current status of your shipment. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will track the order on your behalf.
12. Can I exchange my order? If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order. You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual returns policy. You can also choose to receive your refund as credit, which will enable you to purchase a replacement item quickly and seamlessly.
13. How do I return an item? You have up to 28 days to request an item return. For orders shipped to the US, Canada, Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan during our sale season, products marked Extra 20% Off cannot be returned or exchanged. For full details on the returns process, Why are shipping restrictions applied to some products? Due to international trading agreements and regulations, House of Hennie must adhere to some specific shipping restrictions. We are unable to ship exotic skins outside the EU. For any customers outside the EU wishing to purchase an item containing exotic skins, please contact Customer Care. In addition, we are required by EU regulation to obtain a CITIES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) permit before items made from exotic skins can be shipped. This may cause a delay in processing your order. For further information, please contact Customer Care on email email@example.com. Additionally, orders containing fine jewellery cannot be dispatched to Russia. Customers in Russia wishing to purchase fine jewellery must arrange for their shipment to be delivered outside of the Russian Federation.
14. In what packaging will my goods be delivered? When you shop at House of Hennie you can choose how you would like your purchase to be packaged. Opt for our elegant gift alternatively choose our eco packaging option, Eco option are free of charge and whichever you choose, each item will be perfect when you receive it.
15. Will House of Hennie have seasonal sales? At House of Hennie there will be no seasonal sale.
17. Is my personal information kept private?lease be assured that we consider all of the information you share with us to be totally private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information without your consent. For further details, please read the House of Hennie terms and conditions statement. In order to register as a user of House of Hennie, we ask you to provide us with your name, mailing address and email address. We may use these details to inform you of new goods and services via email. If you do not wish to receive such emails, please update your account preferences by clicking on 'My Account' and 'Manage Preferences'. In order to process credit-card orders online we require additional information including your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit-card number and credit-card expiration date. We will only use your billing and credit-card information to process your order and inform you of its delivery. Please note that House of Hennie does not keep any of your details on the House of Hennie website, and therefore these details are protected from any breach of security on the House of Hennie website. Navigational information is used only for internal purposes to enhance the customer-shopping experience and site usability, and will not be shared with any outside parties.
18. How do I keep my account safe? In order to keep your House of Hennie account safe, we recommend you follow the simple steps below. a) When setting your password, it must be at least 6 characters and contain at least one uppercase letter and a number. The longer your password is, the more secure it is. b) Use a unique password on House of Hennie. Using a unique password will ensure that if your password is disclosed on another website, it cannot be used on House of Hennie. c) Do not use the same password for your email accounts as you do on sites like House of Hennie .d) Change your password periodically. While we do not require users to change passwords after a period of time, it is recommended to update your password periodically. e) Change your password if you suspect that any of your accounts you use online on any website has been compromised.
19. Why has my account been locked? To protect your account, if you do not log in to your House of Hennie account for one year, or if there are 10 failed log-in attempts, it will be locked. When you next try to log in, you will see a message informing you that your account has been locked and giving you simple instructions on how to unlock it. You can unlock your account by using the 'forgotten password' facility.
20. How do I contact customer care? If you have any questions which are not currently answered on our site, please contact Customer Care either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on or +47 (0) 95 00 41 41 — available 08.00-20.00, Monday-Friday.
21. What if I have entered an incorrect email address? We can update your email address only if your correct email address has not been used at House of Hennie previously. Please contact email@example.com to make an email address change.